Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Still waiting ...

Sorry - no good news to report.  We are still waiting.  Our dossier did not get submitted on July 11th because Ukraine is not accepting any further adoption petitions.  We have been told that the Ukrainian President is currently forming a decree for adoptions to begin again and it should be done within the week.  So we wait some more.  I can't even tell you how we are feeling about this because I am not sure.  Jim is upset and angry and feeling like this will never happen.  I think I am just numb to it right now.  I'm not sure I can even but forth enough emotional energy to be mad or sad or anything.  I'm just here and still waiting. 

Today when I took the kids to Arts Fest I kept thinking - I was sure Ana would be a part of this tradition for us this summer.  The same thing I think when we go to DelGrosso's, the pool, 4th of July fireworks, pretty mush everything we have done this summer.

Please pray for Ana - it has been  a long wait and in our last conversation with her we talked that we thought we would be there in a few weeks :(

No comments:

Post a Comment