Friday, May 6, 2011

Ok, this one is not really "All About Ana"

Today is Kyle's 16th birthday party.  He turns 16 on Monday.  It has all happened so fast.  We are so proud of the person he is becoming.  I look at him and remember holding him in my arms almost 16 years ago when I was dreaming about all of the time we would have together.  16 years went so fast (probably faster after his sister and brothers were born!).

So, I should make some part of this All About Ana!  As we have been finalizing the party plans this week, I have thought about how exciting it will be to plan a party for her.  All of our kids get excited when there is a family birthday and Ana's birthday will be even more exciting since we will be with her.  I imagine that she never had a party before.  We have so many wonderful memories to make.  And I have definitely learned that the time goes by too fast so make as many memories as you can!

I don't know if it is lucky or not that out of the seven of us - we all have birthdays in different months.  In one way, everyone gets to celebrate their day but, life would be a little less complicated if we could celebrate a couple birthdays at once!  So, 7 out of twelve months we will have a reason for a party!

1 comment:

  1. We have 8 birthdays in 8 different months now too !! In a big family it is fun for everyone to have their own special month. When is Ana's birthday?

    ReplyDelete