Monday, August 22, 2011

Almost time!

I can not believe that next week at this time we will actually be in the same country as Ana!  We have worked so hard to get to this point.

This week will be filled with packing and repacking, making list and making more list and trying to get everything ready for school.  Not sure there is going to be enough time in the week to get everything done but I know that I will breathe a sigh of relief (those of you that know how I am not looking forward at all to flying will smile at that part I am sure)  when I sit down on the plane.  At that point, whatever we packed or didn't, what I did or didn't get done at home, and whatever my sub has to figure out for herself will just be what it is.  

I continue to feel so blessed by all of the people willing to step in and help us with last minute things or while we are gone and even the offers for when we return. 

Please watch the blog often for updates while we are away.  Mary Beth has asked if she can write some of the blogs while we are there so be on the look out for Mary Beth's thoughts on the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment